ESSE 2020：European Symposium on Software Engineerings
Rome, Italy, 2-5 April 2020
Aims and Scope
The ESSE 2020：European Symposium on Software Engineerings covers a broad spectrum of software-related topics. The conference covers fundamentals on designing, implementing, testing, validating and maintaining various kinds of software. It aims to provide an international forum for presentation of original research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative and practical development experiences. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the software engineering areas that the call for papers considers.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software Engineering Methodologies
- Software Engineering Techniques and Production Perspectives
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomic computing and agent-based systems
- SOA and Service-Oriented Systems
- Data modeling, mining and data analytics
- Knowledge systems and engineering
- Mobile computing and mobile system engineering
- Software & System Quality of Service
- Software & System Security
- Emergent Topics
- Smart learning and innovative education systems
ESSE 2020 solicits papers in the following three categories:
- Long papers: technical papers reporting original research or survey papers
- Short papers: papers reporting promising work-in-progress, system descriptions, position papers on controversial issues, or survey papers providing a synthesis of some current research trends
- Extended abstracts of recently published work in a relevant journal or top-tier conference
Regular research papers should be at most 14 pages (including references, figures, and tables). Short papers should be between 4 and 8 pages. Extended abstracts should be at most 2 pages and should reference the originally published work.
Submissions will be blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to scope of the conference, originality, significance, and clarity.
Accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Manuscripts submission deadline: October 10, 2019
- First view notification: Before October 20, 2019
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification: November 15, 2019
- Registration Deadline: December 5, 2019
- Camera-ready deadline: January 15, 2020
- Conference dates: April 2 - 5, 2020