|Early Bird by Feb. 5th||Normal Fee|
|Presentation and Publication|
|Students (Full Registration)||$450||$500|
|Non-Students (Full Registration)||$500||$550|
|Participation Only-click here to register now|
|Additional Page/ Per One||$70||$70|
|Additional Paper / Per One||$400||$450|
|One Day Visit||$100||$100|
- Full Registration: Long & short papers in conference are required at least one author to register by paying the full registration and to present onsite. Registerd and presented (Oral/Poster) full papers will be published into the conference proceedings.
- Presenter: Without a full paper to be included in conference proceedings. Only Presentation at the conference.
- Onsite Payment: Participants will required to pay extra 50USD based on regular fee.
- Each registration will allow for only one paper to be published and presented. Authors must pay an extra fee if they wish to publish and present more than one paper. One registration permits only the participation of one author in the conference.
- Full Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation and proceedings, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner and inclusion of presented papers in the conference proceedings.
- Presenter Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.
- Listeners Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.
- Refund Policy: 30 days before the conference, 30% commission fee would be charged, within 30 days before the conference and after, no redunding would be made.
- Registration will not be effective until the validity of the payment document is confirmed.
- Students must provide valid proof by e-mail when submitting their registration and payment. (Student ID for example)
- Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss.
- Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge.