It is the delegate's responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Italy and apply for a visa, if necessary. Delegates are recommended to apply for their visa as early as possible, to ensure adequate processing time.
General information about visas for Greece
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Greece Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Greece Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Greece
- Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Greece. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Greece!
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece
For more information, please check through: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/greece-visa/.
Reminder: During your stay in Greece, if you require a Visa, you are advised to have suitable insurance coverage for emergency medical or other needs.
Letter of Invitation
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Letter of Invitation after successful registration.
Disclaimer: The conference organizer are not authorised or obligated to assist with the delegates during visa applciation process. The Letter of Invitation does not financially obligate the conference organizers in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate. The Letter of Invitation does not guarantee an entry visa to Greece.